BRIEF PRESENTATION OF THE
THESSALIAN ASSOCIATION OF CLOTHING INDUSTRIES
Since 1976, the aim of the THESSALIAN ASSOCIATION OF CLOTHING INDUSTRIES is to offer services to the Ready Cloth Sector, as well as to represent all the Thessalian Ready Clothes Enterprises.
From then (and during all these years) the Association takes action concerning the following:
- Pepresents the sector in Greece and abroad.
- Participates in conferences, meetings and trade events.
- Elaborates studies and participates in National cross-country and transnational projects which concern the sector.
- Offers technical help and any kind of information to all the sector enterprises.
The Association offers hospitality to the branch of the SEPEE and supports it’s actions. Furthermore, it possesses valuable experience concerning all the subjects of the ready made cloth sector. Also it is the only action regional agent of Central Greece in the clothing sector with a successful and stable collaboration (advisory & informative) with the state, especially in the matters of subcontracting.
For the last years, it constitutes the center of the Sectoral Network of information concerning a variety of specialized subjects of the sector which are crucial for it’s restructuring.
HUMAN – MATERIAL AND TECHNICAL SUBSTRUCTURE
OF THE ASSOCIATION
The Association is roofed in a 150 s.m. office in Larissa (1 Grigiropoulou str, 41447, Larissa).
- It collaborates with experts on a permanent basis, as well as a technical advisor concerning the matters of product design.
- It has a complete material and technical support and full equipped congress room.
- It possesses foundation for electronic link.
The Association is managed from an elected seven member Board of Directors.
board of directors
The Association is run by an elected Board of Directors consisted of seven members appointed for a three-year term.
Board of DIrectors ΣΒΕΕΘ, 1.2017 – 1.2020
Svolos Panagiotis, THESSALIAN TEXTILES, President
Dimovelis Dimitrios, FROXY, Senior Vice President
Tzimopoulos Athanasios, CAVALLO, Finance Supervisor
Gerogiannis Nikolaos, ELVIET, Secretary-General
Kallergis Georgios,PETTIT AMOUR, Member
Gkarsidis Konstantinos, TERGA, Member
Meras Efthimios, Member
Kolovos Ioannis, General Manager ΣΒΕΕ